Monday, July 27, 2009

Unexpected Surprise

I'm excited to report that I met DMX the other night while I was at work. I'm actually a fan of his so it was really exciting and I was super nervous but he turned out to be totally nice and wasn't at all annoyed by me. He hugged me and even offered me his turkey roll up. I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't eat meat but luckily my coworker turned him down for me, so I didn't have to out myself. DMX is a gangsta rapper for those that may not know and yes, he was recently in prison on account of some dog related charges but that's all in the past now.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know the artist but he know how to do a photo op. It is wonderful to hear of a celeb that is nice to his public. MIL

Lorren Says... said...

We need a house update!!!